How to Delete WordPress Account
WordPress launched 27th may 2003 and introduce two different platform WordPress.com and WordPress.org. WordPress.com is totally free and provides free web hosting and more features. WordPress.org self-hosted service and you really need to host space and domain name for build website.
Now Let’s start how to delete WordPress site ?
01. login to your WordPress.com Account.
02. Click on my site button at left top corner.
03. Scroll down click on setting and go to setting .
04. Display the all your website settings are here, Website basic title, Tag line, Custom domain, Redirect and Privacy tec.. Other advance settings under the site tool section in the bellow, Website backups, Keep your site address and delete you data, Change website address tec..
If you need to get a backup before delete your blog, click on the export tab under the site tool section.
05. Also do you need keep blog URL choose “delete your content” tab
05. Do you need permanently delete your blog click “Delete your site permanently”
06. Click “Delete site” Your wordPress.com account will be deleted.